Looking for German Classes in Nampa, ID?
Have you wanted to learn German for a while and are finally ready to get serious?
Or perhaps you’ve started learning German with Duolingo, Rosetta stone, etc., but find they’re not teaching you the ‘bigger picture’ of how German actually works.
Sometimes even finding a good German class locally can be challenging, though.
So, I created two resources to help guide you:
- Below I listed ALL the German learning options in the Nampa area.
- I created a FREE training for you entitled: ‘How to Actually Learn German and Avoid Wasting Years Trying’. ( ➡️ Click here to access)
German language classes:
While there are no class offerings in Nampa proper, if you’re willing to drive over to downtown Boise, CR Languages offers adult classes twice a year ( January and August). Each class runs for 16 weeks.
The class focuses on German grammar, pronunciation, comprehension, and conversation. You’ll have a course book, homework, and an optional exam at the end of the course.
Phone: (208) 867-8011
Address: 1655 W. Fairview Ave, Ste. 117, Boise, ID 83702
There’s no German school in Nampa. But, if you’re looking to get a degree in German, you can minor or major in German at Boise State.
Boise State German Department
Phone: (208) 426-3956
Address: 1910 W University Dr, Boise, ID 83725
Private German lessons:
Sadly, I can’t find anyone teaching privately in the Nampa area. 😔
You’re going to have to head over to Boise for a German club. There are two options for you:
- The Edelweiss Club meets 2nd Friday of each month at the American Legion Post 113
- Address: 22 W Broadway Ave, Meridian, ID 83642
- Bring a dish for the potluck and your own beverage of choice.
- The Boise State German club (for students only)